Jack Woodville London recently chatted with me about his career as a writer and his historical fiction series called the French Letters Series. His stories are like listening to living history, along with a good bit of geography thrown in.
Highlights of our interview:
- Why his English teacher, Mrs. Bones, who encouraged Jack as he was learning his craft, did not end up a character in his work.
- How the Eve of St. Agnes inspired Jack to write and edit his manuscripts
- How his name has been a handicap, but it has worked out for him (he is on my podcast, after all!)
- What is the French Letter Series? (he tells us the very interesting story of each book and how they each feed into the next)
- How conflicts became Jack’s favorite part of writing the series
- AND! He gives some of the very best writing advice you will ever hear!
See the audio podcast down below
Thanks for Listening to WGP (Writer Groupie Podcast)!
We appreciate your time!
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment on this page or ask a question if you need us to elaborate on the topic.
Use the social media buttons to share this episode with your friends, family, and contacts.
Go over to iTunes or YouTube to leave a rating/review and to subscribe to the podcast.
We appreciate you taking the time to check out WGP! And we look forward to providing you with more content in the next episode! Just click on the images below to take you to iTunes or Youtube. We really hope to see you next time!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download