Welcome to the podcast! It’s already episode 47 – can you believe it? I didn’t have time to record an intro this time, because Christmas is rolling toward us! It’s already CHRISTMAS WEEK! While you are off, you should totally make time to listen to this podcast.
Armand Rosamilia is a great author and podcaster, and he just got a Kindle Scout contract. You know you want to know more about that! You can click any of these images to go straight to Amazon and purchase his work.
Armand Rosamilia is a New Jersey boy currently living in sunny Florida, where he writes when he’s not sleeping. He’s happily married to a woman who helps his career and is supportive, which is all he ever wanted in life… He’s written over 150 stories that are currently available, including horror, zombies, contemporary fiction, thrillers and more. His goal is to write a good story and not worry about genre labels.
- Armand tells us what cons he will be at in 2016.
- We learn how he got started writing and ended up penning so many works.
- How many words a day he tries to write a day.
- What genre he is going to work in now, and it is NOT horror.
- Insider info about his Kindle Scout contract
- How he stays on track when he gets multiple ideas
- Inspiration for taking care of the business side of writing
- Information about his publishing choices
- BONUS: insider info on the actual story that Kindle picked up
- Details about his podcasts, see links below!
Find Armand at his sites listed here:
Armand Rosamilia, website
Armand Rosamilia, Facebook
Armand Rosamilia, Twitter
AUDIO ONLY PODCAST
Podcast: Play in new window | Download